Thomas Grey Cycle Shelter: Bike Shelters and Cycle Racks With Canopy
This canopy style cycle shelter is a premium quality steel bike rack that can be manufactured to suit any installation site. This shelter’s large overhead canopy means that your cycles will be well protected from the rain and with the additional space covered this shelter may even serve as a public waiting area or buggy shelter as well as a bike shed.
A beautifully styled cycle shelter that would enhance any company car-park. This shelter can be sized to suit any space available.
- The Thomas Grey bike rack can be tailor made to fit any space, usually in 4 metre modules
- Ground work can be carried out by our trained installation teams prior to installation
- The cycle shelter fully complies with the safe use of steel in construction
- For every bike shelter that we sell we provide a virtual 3D artists impression
- There is an almost limitless amount of colours for both the finish and cladding of the bike racks and colours can be colour matched
Construction: The bike storage shed has fully welded end frames, and the storage shelters are designed in accordance with BS5950-1990. A full computerised stress analysis is carried out on each model that we build in order to test the bike sheds for structural integrity under heavy load and heavy stress.
Cladding: 5mm Thick Transparent PET – this material is completely transparent. Covering the cycle storage shed in this material will also give the shelter appeal to the cyclist as it ensures better protection from the rain and wind which can cause rust to bike parts. As well as the completely transparent cladding, the bike shelter can also be tinted to match surrounding colours whilst remaining transparent.
Finish: The Thomas grey bike rack and cycle shelter can be supplied with a galvanised, galvanised and powder coated, or a zinc rich primer and powder coated finish.
Fixing: Base plates or extended legs for submerged fixing
Dimensions: This shelter can be made to any length, height, or width. It is completely customisable.
Click here or on any of the pictures to view our gallery of all cycle shelters.
Specific brochures available to download in pdf format.