Bus Shelter / Waiting Shelter
At CAD Shelters, we can provide outdoor bus shelters which are manufactured from 60mm x 60mm SHS mild steel, with a number of different cladding options available. Our modern bus shelters can be supplied with a 5mm thick solid PET transparent roof and 50% side coverage to comply with government legislation on the smoking ban in the UK, if required.
Our bus shelter design can also include a 2mm thick galvanised sheet steel cladding to the side, if areas are prone to vandalism. As a result, this limits any damage impacted onto the bus shelters. We encourage you to contact us for a quote, and we can then determine finishes and fixing options which will have a bearing on the final quotation.
We are one of the leading bus shelter manufacturers in the UK, so you can rest assured that you will receive the highest quality shelters on the market. We are popular bus shelter suppliers not only due to our high quality structures but because of our competitive prices, so we can create and install a bus shelter design to suit your needs and budget.
- Provides a cost effective means of weather protection for parents waiting for children at school
- Free consultations on all of our school shelters and parent waiting shelters
- Provides a communal area within the school or office grounds
- The shelters can easily be used as bus shelters
- The waiting shelters are designed and manufactured to last using the highest quality steel and paints
- Full in house service – we take care of everything so you don’t have to worry about installation or ground work preparation
- Our waiting shelters comply with the structural use of steel in construction ensuring maximum safety where it is needed most
- Colours and claddings come in a huge range; just look at our colour charts as a rough guide. There are more colours available
- Can be used as a smoking shelter if necessary (conforms to UK standards) and can be fitted with outdoor ashtrays
Construction: We provide a full in house installation service so if you have any concerns about the suitability of your ground to install a steel structure then please contact us and we can advise you on your options. On larger orders we can usually send a team of professional engineers out to perform a site survey.
Cladding: The waiting shelters can be clad in a variety of coverings inicluding PET and glavanised or a combination of the two. PET is a strong cladding that is resistant to fire and impact damage and is even UVA protective. PET is usually transparent but can be supplied in a range of colours for the purpose of creating a colourful and fun effect for a school.
Finish: As with all our products the paint can be colourmatched of chosen from a few popular colours. Our most popular finish is a powder coated paint finish. See our colour charts for a comprehensive list of examples or ask a member of our team for help. We are here normal working hours to take your call or enquiry.
Fixing: The waiting shelters can be installed on any ground, even loose top soil. We take care of the ground work and make the necessary preparations by laying concrete foundations. As with all our products, we take care of everything so that you can relax and let us do all the work. Our team will advise you on what needs to be done in order for your waiting shelter to be installed.
Click here or on any of the pictures to view our gallery of all shelters.