Parent Waiting Shelter
At CAD Shelters, we have a comprehensive range of canopies available for use as parent shelters. Our standard range is easily adaptable and thus will suit any site environment, no matter the conditions or area that needs to be covered.
Our experienced in-house design team are able to redesign any of our canopies and walkways to present the ideal waiting shelters for your property, or they can design a waiting shelter from scratch. Our outdoor shelters can be made site specific and all you will have to pay for is any extra materials needed, so you can trust you won’t be charged for creating the new design. However, in certain situations, charges can incur for more complex designs, but we can provide a free waiting shelter quotation to ensure you make an informed decision.
We have over 15 years’ experience in providing high quality outdoor shelters, walkways and bicycle shelters, so you can trust you are dealing with a qualified and experienced manufacturer and supplier. All our waiting shelters are available for an incredibly competitive price, so we are confident we can provide the perfect structure to suit your requirements and budget.
For more information on our parent shelters and services, simply contact us today.
- Provide large or small spaces with weather protection for parents waiting for children at school
- Lunch queue school shelters are a speciality of ours and come in a range of fun colours
- We can design and build specialist covered play areasto suit unusual situations
- Free consultations on all of our school shelters, parent waiting shelters and outdoor canopies
- Make the most of exposed areas by providing wind breakers and overhead weather shelters
- The waiting shelters are made from strong and durable mild steel adding life span and safety in tough conditions
- Full in house service – we take care of design, fabrication and installation so that you don’t have to worry about dealing with 3 different companies
- Bespoke comes as standard – our parent waiting shelters can be altered in any way you like. All of the designs you see in the picture gallery are either unique designs or have been altered in some way to suit the clients requirements
- Our parent waiting / school shelters comply with the structural use of steel in construction and fire safety standards ensuring maximum safety where it is needed most
- Colours and claddings come in a huge range; just look at our colour charts as a rough guide. There are more colours available just ask
Construction: We provide a full ground levelling service for the installation of your school shelter. If you are unsure about the installation of the waiting shelter then please contact us and we can discuss your options. If you are interested in our range of parent waiting canopies then on most orders we can send a team of engineers out to survey the area and produce a full 3D artist’s impression of the structure. This way you will be able to see what your waiting shelter will look like once it is installed. (This service may not be available on small orders).
Cladding: The waiting shelters can be clad in a variety of coverings most commonly the PET covering. PET is a strong cladding that is resistant to fire and impact damage and is even UVA protective. It is usually supplied in transparent finish but can also be coloured to suit your surroundings or create a fun coloured shelters for school children and parents to sit under.
Finish: Our waiting shelters and entrance canopies are available in a huge variety of colours and finishes. Our most popular finish is a powder coated paint finish. This finish is available in a variety of colours, see our colour charts for a few examples, colours can be matched to suit your needs. See our colour charts or ask a member of our team for help. We are here normal working hours to take your call or email
Fixing: The parent waiting shelters can be installed on any ground, even loose top soil. We take care of the ground work and fill make the necessary preparations by laying concrete foundations. As with all our products, we take care of everything so that you can relax and let us do all the work. Our team will advise you on what needs to be done in order for your waiting shelter to be installed.
Click here or on any of the pictures to view our gallery of all parent waiting shelters.