School Entrance Canopy
An entrance canopy can accentuate any doorway or main entrance while giving it a stylish and modern look. Our entrance canopies are made from mild steel and, like all our other products, can be coated in a wide range of finishes and colours.
Entrance canopies can be fitted with either transparent or opaque coloured cladding, and can also be fitted with sheet metal if vandalism and damage are a risk in your area. We can design an entrance canopy to meet your exact requirements at no extra charge.
We are confident you will be spoilt for options when you browse our wide array of door shelters in the UK, and you are sure to discover the perfect design to suit your budget due to our competitive prices. We have over 15 years’ experience in providing high quality door shelters, cycle shelters and more, and all our shelters and canopies are designed to adhere to the latest engineering guidelines.
- These entrance canopy can be installed anywhere and can be modified to suit your needs
- The modular design of the entrance canopy means that any shape and size can be designed and constructed
- The door canopy is made from high quality mild steel and conforms to all UK building regulations
- Full in house service – We will manage everything from design conception through to installation
- Bespoke comes as standard – the porch canopy can be altered in any way you like
- Colours of the claddings and paint finishes come in a huge palette and colours can be colour matched
Features: This entrance canopy conforms to BS 5950. The cladding is made from fire resistant material and the door canopy frames are manufactured from 114mm Diameter CHS Uprights and 100mm x 60mm cross beams and purlins. This gives the entrance canopy an added layer of safety. Please call for a free on-site consultation where we will provide expert advice and a no obligation quotation.
Construction: The door canopies and entrance canopies are designed in accordance with BS5950-1990 (structural use of steel work in buildings). A full computer CAD wire frame stress/strain analysis is performed on all our entrance canopies to ensure the highest standards of safety and durability.
Cladding: 5mm Thick Transparent PET – this material is completely clear so security lights and cameras can be seen through it. Covering the entrance canopy in this material will also give the canopy an added level of safety as the material is fire a shatter resistant. For more technical safety information please visit the technical information page.
Finish: Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated. These finishes can also be colour matched so there is an almost unlimited range of colours for the buggy storage shelter.
Dimensions: As with all our shelters, the entrance canopy can be sized to fit any door no matter how big or small. The canopy section can be curved or flat, tilted or straight, there is no limit to the extent of customisations available.
Play Ground Canopies
Playground canopies are perfect if you have an outdoor play area that children cannot use in wet winter months, or sunny days when the risk of burning is high. In this case, a play area canopy may be ideal for sheltering a large area of a playground. Sunlight can be filtered by fitting opaque cladding to the playground shelters so they are certified UV protective.
The playground canopies can be re-sized to incorporate small or large play areas. A play area canopy can also be coloured to suit their surroundings and, as with all our products, the paint can be colour matched. Also, for extra stability, all our school playground shelters can be wall mounted.
We have over 15 years’ experience in presenting our customers with the highest quality cycle shelters, walkways and canopies on the market, so you can rest assured we have an extensive history in providing durable and aesthetically appealing school playground shelters.
- Multi-Purpose: The playground shelters can be used for many different activities. Either as play areas, outdoor storage areas or outdoor classrooms
- These playground shelters can be modified in order to suit your needs. These shelters could evenbe made secure by adding gates and locks
- Modular design of the playground canopies means that the shelters are easier to modify during the design process, making highly specialised bespoke options more affordable
- Made from high quality mild steel (carbon steel) resistant to stress damage and rust
- Full in house service – We design, fabricate and install all our own products. This lowers costs of the playground canopies and means that you only deal with one company
- Bespoke comes as standard – as many play areas are difficult areas to cover the play area canopy is versatile enough to be installed in awkward spaces. Our design team will assist you in making the correct decision
- The playground shelter complies with all structural standards (BS5950-1990)
- Colours of the claddings and paint finishes come in a huge palette and colours can be colour matched to suit your requirements.
Construction: These school shelters have fully welded frames and are designed in accordance with BS5950-1990 (structural use of steel work in buildings). On each shelter design we manufacture, a full computer simulated wire frame stress analysis has been performed in order to ensure safety and durability
Finish: Fun colours for your school. Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated. These finishes provide a high level of protection from corrosion and general wear and tear as well as providing a fun and colourful look to your school’s playground shelter.
Fixing: Base plates or extended legs for submerged fixing. Our school shelters can also be fixed to nearby walls in order to save space under the shelters and avoid hards by keeping the shelters support beams out of the way of children. See our image gallery for more information.
Dimensions: These school play shelters can be modified in any way to suit any area. We have our own drawing office so can provide shelters for any area – big or small. With Cad Shelters, bespoke comes as standard so you won’t have to.
Click here to view our gallery of school projects.
Specific brochures available to download in pdf format.